Thursday, May 14, 2009

A change in Diet at last!

WooHoo! I just read that Hannah can start eating steamed and meshed up food soon! (Yes, it sounds horrid but it's a new milestone for the little one!:)) When she turns 4 months, I can start to introduce something that will please(I hope) her palate. One more month to go!

Here are some that I want to try out.
1) Steamed pumpkin with breastmilk ( a bit like ohr nee!!!)
2) papaya puree with breast milk
(haha, sounds really gross but come to think of it, isn't that papaya milkshake?! :P)
3) apple puree (will spare her the breastmilk for this!)
4) Steamed carrot (think this won't go well with milk either.)

Shall try this four recipes that I got from a gourmet book:P One at a time so that I can observe her reaction to these food. So exciting! hahaah...

2 comments:

  1. WHOO!! hannah will eat solid food soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh..interesting...do share how is the experience with the new recipes! =)

    ReplyDelete