Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updates

These days I am getting a tad too lazy to blog. Perhaps I am out of the house most of the time, meeting up with friends, hitting the gym... or just occupied with piano/spanish classes. Other than that, the remaining time will be for Hannah.

Just started her on Carrot puree a week or more ago. She seems to dislike it compared to rice cereal. Anyway she still ate it nevertheless. Good girl.

I am going to try pumpkin puree today. Interestingly, pumpkin can be meshed into puree with a fork after steaming it. Don't even need a food processor unlike carrot. I hope she'll like it.

Anyway some quick updates:
1) Answer to poll
- dawn feed
-breakfast
-lunch
-tea break
-dinner
-supper.
So it's 6-7 feed a day:)

2) She can turn herself over and back again now! Thank God! The nights of flipping over the overturned tortoise.. I mean baby.. is over. :P

3) will post photos SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment