Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My old friend.

It's all coming back to me now...

It's been a while. I have taken your presence for granted. I forgot those weeks that we spent with each other. You ,l ooking at me and me gazing back at you. I have forgotten how you took in whatever nonsense I threw up on you. You took it silently, without complaints.
Times got better and I've neglected you. You were left alone. I still come to you but no longer pay that kind of attention to you.
Not until recently. I started gazing at you once more.
Hi, my beloved toilet bowl.
Don't you miss me?
Morning sickness has an interesting way of getting me aquainted with you once more.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there my friend..hope this phase will pass soon =)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.... nice!!!

    Daze
    xxx

    ReplyDelete